Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Reasons not to stay home

 Good morning from Newport!
 It was a beautiful day on the coast
 North of Pacific City where there are a lot less people on the beach
I took a little hike in the woods to see some waterfalls
And I didn't eat any of the cute mini mushrooms
But I did stop and take a picture of this random wall
And in Rockaway, I went to see the Oregon Du Drops
Above Manzanita, again, where there were about a million less people and the view was no less amazing
 One of my favorite rocky beaches is Hug Point. Growing up we didn't have a lot of sandy beaches on our island. There is actually a "Sandy Beach" but it is more shells and little rocks than real sand. Maybe that's why I like the rocky shores here

Who can resist a nice drive on the beach just before sunset!
And goodnight from Astoria :)

All in all it was a good day. I got to see a ton of beautiful sights, ignore everyone, crank up some driving music and just go. Sometimes the days you spend with yourself are the ones you really look forward too.

2 comments:

McGriddle Pants said...

i think you'll like this website:

McGriddle Pants said...

http://myrepurposedlife.blogspot.com/